Our A to Z guide is here to answer most questions you may have
about Bert Ogden Arena.
ADA Drop-Off and Pick-Up
The ADA accessible drop-off and pick-up area are located directly in front of the main doors.
ADA Accessible Parking
ADA accessible parking is located in the parking area just across the main entrance. ADA parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. During events, parking attendants will be directing patrons with proper credentials to ADA spaces.
ADA Accessible Seating
Accessible seating can be found through-out Bert Ogden Arena. Tickets may be purchased online at www.bertogdenarena.com or at our box office. Please contact the Ticket Office at (956) 562-7362 for more information.
4900 S 169, Edinburg, Texas 78539
Aisles, Rails, Ramps and Stairways
To help ensure guest safety and positive guest experience, sitting or standing in the aisles, at rails, ramps or stairways is prohibited. Guests will be asked to return to their seats. Standing on seats is also prohibited.
No alcohol may be brought into Bert Ogden Arena. Guests will not be allowed to enter if they appear to be intoxicated. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside the arena. Beverages purchased in the arena are prohibited from leaving the arena. All persons must be 21 years of age or older and provide proper identification to purchase alcoholic beverages. Management has the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of Bert Ogden management.
For the Rio Grande Valley, Vipers games alcohol will be sold 60 minutes prior to the games and will cease at the beginning of the 4th quarter, or earlier at Bert Ogden Arena management’s discretion. In the Suite Level, the last call will be made 30 minutes following the conclusion of the game, or earlier at Bert Ogden Arena management’s discretion. For other events including concerts and other sporting events, management will determine the shut-off time on an event by event basis.
Drunk and disorderly behavior and or violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the arena without refund.
No pets or other animals are permitted. Service animals accompanying our guests with disabilities are welcome in Bert Ogden Arena. Service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times. If you intend to bring a service animal into the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you.
We have a total of two ATM machines, located at the main entrance, next to the Guest Experience Center.
All family restrooms are equipped with baby-changing stations.
Banners and Signs
Event-related signs, flags, banners, and poster limitations vary by event. Please email [email protected] for event guidelines.
The following are guidelines relating to banners and signs:
- May not be affixed or hung anywhere in the facility
- Must be relevant to the event
- May not be attached to a stick or pole
- May not obstruct any stadium or event signage
- May not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Bert Ogden Arena management
- May not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Bert Ogden Arena management
Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of Bert Ogden Arena management.
Bottles and Cans
All glass and metal containers of any kind are prohibited. Containers pertaining to medical supplies approved by Bert Ogden Arena management are permitted.
In-person: at the Ticket Office, Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. The Ticket Office is also open on all event days and is located on the south of the main entrance of Bert Ogden Arena.
Ticket Office Hours:
- Monday – Friday 10a.m. – 6p.m.
- Saturday – Closed except event days
- Sunday – Closed except event days
Bert Ogden Arena has a total of 8 bucker/party suites available for rental. Suites 1-4 are located on the Northside of the main floor and Suites 5-8 are located on the Southside of the main floor. Please contact Mayra Olivarez for rental information at [email protected].
Cameras with detachable lenses over 5” and camera/lens combination over 8” in overall length are prohibited.
Children’s Ticket Policy
For the Rio Grande Valley Vipers games, children 2 years of age and younger do not require a ticket. For all other events, please visit our website at www.bertogdenarena.com or you may contact the Box Office at 956-562-7362 prior to purchasing a ticket for updated information.
Chewing tobacco is prohibited.
Compliments and Concerns
Compliments and concerns are welcomed at Bert Ogden Arena. During an event, you may voice your comments in person at the Guest Experience Center located on the west side of the arena behind section 107. Written comments may be sent to [email protected]
American, Located: North and South concourse
- Budlight Zone
Bar, Located: North and South concourse
Bert Ogden Arena’s Guest Experience Center phone line is (956) 562-7362. Please call the guest service phone line for a personnel directory. You may contact us via email as follows:
Event Booking: Marc Solis
General Inquiries and Guest Services: [email protected]
Premium Seating: (956) 562-7362
Ticket Office: (956) 562-7362
Designated Driver Program
The Bert Ogden Arena/HEB Park participates in a designated driver program. Uber / Lyft / Taxi / and Ride Share signage is available throughout the concourse and the drop off / pick up location is located in the South parking lot near the VIP Black Lot.
Bert Ogden Arena’s management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive language and/or images. Guests are required to wear shoes and shirts at all times. Masks are prohibited. Guests wearing clothing deemed inappropriate by Bert Ogden Arena management may be denied access to the facility.
From the North
- Take N Expressway 83
- Take the left lane to take the ramp onto I-69C S
- Exit towards US-281 BUS/ Owassa Rd
- Keep left and turn left (U-turn)
- Bert Ogden Arena is on the right
From the South
- Take N Expressway 83
- Take ramp onto I-69C N/US-281 N
- Take exit toward Trenton Rd
- Bert Ogden Arena is on the right
From the East
- Take I-2/US-83 (west)
- Take the left lane to take the ramp onto I-2/US-83 W
- Take the US-281 N exit toward Edinburg
- Take the exit toward Trenton Rd
- Bert Ogden Arena is on the right
From West (McAllen/ Mission)
- Take W Interstate 2 (83)
- Take a left to take the ramp onto I-2/US-83 E
- Take Exit Trenton Rd
- Bert Ogden Arena is on the right
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs or benches
- Intoxicated and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Inappropriately displaying private body parts
- Interference with or delay of game/event
- Violation of Bert Ogden Arena’s policies
- Violation of local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the seating areas
- Attempting to enter the floor or stage without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise or behavior
- Using profanity and/or offensive words that are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers
Guests experiencing or witnessing a disturbance may notify the nearest usher or security personnel. Remember If you see something…say something.
Door Opening Times
For the Rio Grande Valley Vipers games, concerts, and events, all gates/entrances open 60 minutes prior to start time. For all other events, please contact guest services at [email protected] or call at (956) 562-7362 prior to the event for updated information. All entrances have a no re-entry policy.
Bert Ogden Arena is equipped with two elevators on the north and south side of the arena (one on each end). One elevator is located behind section 107 and the other behind section 104. The elevator is accessible to suite ticket-holders, club ticket-holders, and guests with accessibility needs that need to access the suite areas on the third floor.
Bert Ogden Arena has an emergency plan to address an emergency should one occur. Bert Ogden Arena’s goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, players, and employees at Bert Ogden Arena. In case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
There are five entry points accessible to all guests
- Main Entrance consists of 5 double doors located on the west side of the arena
- Southwest corner (Southwest doors)
- South corner (South doors)
- Northwest corner (Northwest doors)
- North corner (North doors).
The VIP entrances, located on the southside and northside of the arena, are accessible to suite ticket-holders.
For all other events, please contact guest services at (956) 562-7362 or by e-mail at [email protected] prior to the event for updated information. All entrances have a no re-entry policy.
There are four family restrooms on the main floor of the arena.
- Southside behind section 111
- Southwest side behind section 107
- Northside behind section 104
- Northwest side behind section 101
Each family restroom is equipped with a baby-changing station and is wheelchair accessible.
The First Aid Station is located behind section 104 on the Northside of the arena. Please notify the nearest Bert Ogden Arena staff member for any assistance.
Food and Beverage Policy
Guests may not bring food or beverages into Bert Ogden Arena. Food or beverages deemed necessary due to special dietary needs, religious requirements or medical condition may be approved in advance by the Guest Services Center.
The Bert Ogden Arena Guest Experience Center is located on the South of the main entrance. It is the primary location for all guest service inquiries and needs. Our guest services center attendants are available every event to provide answers to questions, assist and resolve challenges from the moment the doors open until well after the end of each event.
In addition to answering questions and addressing your needs, the Guest Experience Center is a great resource to provide the following services:
- Complimentary house phone available for outgoing local calls
- Directions and phone numbers to local hotels, restaurants and shops
- Wheelchair escorts and assistance for special accommodations
- Redeem and turn in Lost & Found items during the event. During events Only please call 956-348-8521 or during normal business hours please call 956-562-7362.
- Lost guests meeting location
- Upcoming events and promotional information
- Ticket Resolution Email Guest Experience with any questions at [email protected]
There are hotels near the vicinity of Bert Ogden Arena. Here are some within reasonable driving distance:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott 502 W Trenton Rd Edinburg, TX 78539 (956) 318-1000
- Comfort Inn edinburg South 502 W Trenton Rd, Edinburg, TX 78539 (956) 318-1000
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburg-McAllen Area 3801 US-281 BUS Edinburg, TX 78539 (956) 378-9955
All guests entering the facility are subject to a metal detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection. Personnel will conduct their inspections with respect towards guests’ dignity and legal rights. In no circumstance shall the inspections be conducted in a discriminatory manner.
Bert Ogden Arena reserves the right to deny entry to guests that appear to be intoxicated. Any intoxicated guests causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Laser Pointers and Pens
Laser pointers and pens are prohibited.
Lost and Found
Lost-and-found items will be turned into Guest Experience Center. If you lose an item during an event please contact Guest Experience Center located on the west side of the arena behind section 107 or call (956) 562-7362.
After events, guests wishing to inquire about the recovery of lost items are directed to call (956) 562-7362, identify the item, present a valid photo identification card, and sign a receipt. After 30 days, all unclaimed items will be donated to charitable organizations.
Lost children will be taken to Guest Experience Center is located on the west side of the arena behind section 107. Parents looking for a lost child should notify the nearest Bert Ogden Arena staff member immediately.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Please call Guest Experience Center at (956) 562-7362 to speak with the Ticket Office about having a ticket re-printed prior to the event. During an event, a guest may visit the ticket resolution window located at the main entrance.
News media must be properly credentialed at all times. For information on how to obtain media credentials please contact marketing at (956) 562-7362.
Official Rio Grande Valley Vipers merchandise is available at the Vipers Team Store located at the main entrance on the west side of the arena behind section 105 and 104 during Viper games.
Noisemakers such as air horns, drums, cowbells, horns and whistles are prohibited.
Bert Ogden Arena has a hospitality suite, known as the Party Suite, that’s available for rental. Please contact Mayra Olivarez for rental information at [email protected]
All bags and persons are subject to a visual and metal detector screening. Screenings are a condition of entry and any refusal to be inspected may result in a refusal to admit. Bert Ogden Arena encourages guests to NOT bring bags to the Arena. Anything above 6″x6″ must be clear and not exceed 12”x12″x6”.
- Aerosol cans: air horns, sun screen, bug spray, silly string, hairspray, etc.
- All and any Tobacco products (chewing, tobacco, cigarettes, etc)
- Animals, with the exception of service animals
- Baby seats or carries (unless ticket is purchased for it)
- Banners, signs and/or flags larger than 4 feet tall by 8 feet wide. Any banners or signs that do not fit this guideline may submit a request for entry in writing to Guest Services at [email protected]
- Beach balls, Inflated Balloons/Objects and Frisbees
- Bikes, in-line and roller skates, skateboard, scooters, shoes with wheels, helmets
- Cameras, with lenses longer than 8 inches or detachable lenses. For all other events, please call the switchboard prior to the event for updated information
- Chains, studded bracelets, etc.
- Clothing or items with offensive language or any other item deemed inappropriate by Bert Ogden Arena
- Coolers and ice chests
- Electronic cigarettes
- Firearms and/or concealed handguns*
- Flammable liquids
- Flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind
- Glass, plastic, metal containers and flasks
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
- Laptop/tablet computers, 2-way radios, flashlights
- Laser pointers
- Liquids of any kind greater than 3.4oz / 100ml (perfume, nail polish, etc.)
- Mace (pepper or tear gas)
- Missile/projectile like objects
- Noisemakers: air horns, boom boxes, cowbells, drums, horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, whistles, or any other item deemed as a noisemaker by Bert Ogden Arena management
- Outside food & beverage of any kind
- Pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, flyers, etc. (unless approved by Bert Ogden Arena management)
- Parcels or packages
- Permanent markers, spray paint, streamers
- Poles and/or rods
- Portable heaters
- Seat cushions
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets
- Tripods and monopods
- Umbrellas (guests are encouraged to bring raincoats, pullovers or ponchos)
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Bert Ogden Arena management
Guests must throw the prohibited item in the trash or return the item to his/her vehicle. Bert Ogden Arena reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items and/or escort the guest from the building. Please note that this list is not all-inclusive and may change or be updated at any time without notice. For approved bags, click here. Golden Grape Entertainment is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
Bert Ogden Arena has a NO Re-entry policy, unless otherwise posted. Once you exit the facility, you will not be permitted to return.
Renting Bert Ogden Arena
For information on renting the arena, please contact Marc Solis at [email protected]
- Taco Palenque
Located: Northside behind section 105
- Ill Forno
Located: Northside behind section 104
Located: Northside behind section 105
Restrooms can be found through-out all areas of the arena near sections 110, 107, 104, 101(North & South of arena), and next to suite 8 and suite 9.
Rideshare- Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Limousine pick-up, and drop-off is located on the Southeast side of the arena near VIP Parking Lot Black.
Bert Ogden Arena wants to ensure that guests have a safe and enjoyable experience. Security personnel and uniformed police officers are positioned throughout Bert Ogden Arena. Guests requiring assistance can notify the nearest security personnel, uniformed police officer, Bert Ogden Arena team member or go to Guest Experience Center located on the Westside of the arena behind section 107.
All guests entering the facility are subject to a metal detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection. Sticks will be used to check bags and move items so staff can see the bottom. Personnel will conduct their inspections with respect towards guests’ dignity and legal rights. In no circumstance shall the inspections be conducted in a discriminatory manner.
See Something, Say Something
The Bert Ogden Arena/HEB Park participates in the “See Something Say Something” security awareness campaign established by the Department of Homeland Security. If any staff member, patron, or yourself sees something that does not look right please notify the nearest staff member, security or officer immediately.
Segways and Tri-Bikes
Segways and tri-bikes are prohibited on Bert Ogden Arena premises.
Skateboarding and Rollerblading
Skateboarding and rollerblading are prohibited on Bert Ogden Arena premises.
Bert Ogden Arena has a hospitality/party suite, known as the Sky Suite, that’s available for rental. The Sky Suites is located in the upper both north and south corner deck on the Suite Level 3. The Sky Suite can be accessed using the elevators are located also in the southwest and northwest corners of the grandstand behind sections 104 and 108. Please contact Mayra Olivarez for rental information at [email protected]
There is a NO-smoking policy at Bert Ogden Arena. Bert Ogden Arena is a smoke-free environment. Guests who refuse to comply with this policy may be subject to ejection from the facility.
Pamphlets, handouts, advertisements and flyers unapproved by Bert Ogden Arena management are prohibited.
To help ensure guest safety and an enjoyable experience of games and events, sitting or standing in aisles, at rails, in ramps or in stairways is prohibited. Guests will be asked to return to their seats. Standing on seats is also prohibited.
Strollers and Child Seats
Strollers are NOT permitted into Bert Ogden Arena. Baby carriers are allowed into Bert Ogden Arena.
For arena sponsorship opportunities please call the marketing office at (956) 562-7362
The Suite Level is a private space located on the third level, Northside, and Southside of the arena. The Suite Level is available to Suite-Holders and Members Suite holders- users during Bert Ogden Arena events and Vipers games. For suite information, please contact the office at (956) 562-7362.
Bert Ogden Arena has a total of 15 suites located in level three. 8 luxury suites and 1 member suite located on the north side and 7 luxury suites and 1 member suite located on the south side of the arena. A total of 8 bucker suites are located on the main floor. Suite holders have access to the Suite Level concourse and Suite Members Lounge/Bar. For information on suite leases, please contact [email protected].
Vipers merchandise Pro Shop is located at the main entrance west concourse behind section 105 and 104 of Bert Ogden Arena. The Team Store will be accessible on Vipers game days 60 minutes prior to game start. Fans must have a game ticket to access the store.
Team Store Hours of Operation- game days beginning at 10 a.m.
Tickets – How To Buy
Guests needing to call a taxi, Uber or Lyft may go to Guest Experience Center located on the west side of the arena behind section 107 for assistance.
Public Transportation: Valley Metro- Route 10 (Edinburg- McAllen, near the Walmart- Trenton). For information on public transportation, please visit: www.lrgvdc.org
Umbrellas are prohibited. Guests will be asked to return umbrellas to their vehicles prior to entering the arena. Guests are encouraged to bring raincoats, pullovers or ponchos.
- Bobby V’s Cadillac Bar, Located: Main entrance behind sections 106 and 105
- Suite members Lounge / Bar, Located: Level 3 North and South side above sections 102 and 109
The VIP entrances, located on the southside and northside of the arena, are accessible to suite ticket-holders and club ticket-holders near Red and Black VIP parking areas.
- Southwest corner near the main entrance and Black VIP parking lot (South VIP Door)
- Northwest corner near the main entrance and Red VIP parking lot (North VIP Door)
Red VIP parking lot is located on the north side and Black VIP parking lot located on the south side. Proper VIP Parking credentials are required to park in these areas.
Water fountains can be found at the following locations: Behind section 103 and 108.
Weapons of any kind are prohibited. Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Bert Ogden Arena does not provide weapon lockers. Weapons may not be checked in at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Stun guns
- Brass knuckles
- Martial arts instruments
- Pepper spray
- Tear gas
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the Arena and may be subject to arrest.
Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point or guests may make advance escort arrangements by contacting the Guest Experience Center at (956) 562-7362. The service is available to and from the entry doors and seating areas. Please be aware that our staff and wheelchair will not remain with you during the event.
Will-call tickets are available during regular Ticket Office hours. Tickets are released only to the person whose name they are being held for. Proper photo identification is required.