Bert Ogden Arena Safety & Sanitation Measures
At Golden Grape Entertainment, our highest priority is taking care of our fans and employees.
There have also been changes in our day-to-day operations, taking extra precautionary measures to provide a clean, safe, and fun environment at Vipers and Toros games, and at any event at the Bert Ogden Arena or H-E-B Park. Some of those measures include:
- Additional cleaning staff have been added to each event and will be dedicated to wiping down high-traffic / high-touch surfaces and using hospital-grade disinfectant spray throughout each facility.
- Elevator attendants are equipped with disinfected wipes for surfaces in each elevator. Areas of the building, including each seat, are wiped down and disinfected prior to and following each event.
- Extra soap is available in each restroom and hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the arena and stadium.
- Doors and door handles are regularly disinfected.
- Signage and reminders for personal hygiene are being installed throughout the arena for guests and staff.
- Temperature checks for all staff and patrons who enter our facilities.