The Bert Ogden Arena Guest Experience Center, conveniently located South of the main entrance, is the primary location for all guest service inquiries and needs.
In addition to addressing your service needs, the Guest Experience Center is a great resource to provide the following services:
- General ATM assistance and locations
- Complimentary house phone available for outgoing local calls
- Directions and phone numbers to local hotels, restaurants, and shops
- Routes to major highways and roads
- Wheelchair escorts and assistance for special accommodations
- Redeem and turn in Lost and Found items during the event
- Lost Guests’ meeting location
- Upcoming events and promotional information
- Ticket Resolution
Accessible seating can be found through-out Bert Ogden Arena. Tickets may be purchased at our box office. Please contact the Ticket Office at (956) 562-7362 or email for more information.
For all of our guests with special needs, a Guest Services Representative will be available at all events. These representatives will help guests to their seats, and assist in whatever else they may require.