Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Sales- Ticket Sales
Job Schedule: Full-Time
FLSA Classification: Salary Exempt
The Account Executive will be responsible for new revenue generation using the full range of ticket sales inventory to find, identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities. As a fairly new franchise, it is imperative that the Account Executive has a proven track record of both achieving and exceeding sales goals. This is a unique opportunity to create a team and a fan-base from the ground up, so having a passion for this project is absolutely essential.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Coordinate and execute sales calls with current and potential customers through past game leads, Chamber Members, cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
- Strong focus on prospecting – Find and develop new accounts from referrals, networking events, Chamber of Commerce and ground level; to generate revenue and achieve individual and team wide goals.
- Full-menu sales approach – achieve sales goals in season ticket plans, suites, groups, etc.
- Utilize the CRM platform for the purpose of productivity, pipeline management and sales reporting. (Required to perform
- 50 outbound daily calls and emails.)
- Utilize the AXS Ticket System for the purpose of inventory management, inventory availability and sales process.
- Work with team members and other internal resources to ensure product fulfillment and top-of-the-line customer service.
- Attend all weekly sales and required meetings
- Attend all scheduled games and events.
- Ability to adapt to different working environments which includes working remotely or from different offices.
- Invest in your success: Networking, research, best practices, understand the competition, etc.
- Willingness to attend events throughout the four-county area to grow the brand and your network.
- Perform and lead other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be passionate about being a part of building the sports team in Golden Grape Entertainment from the ground up and ultimately creating something special for the Rio Grande Valley communities!
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
- Passion for sports preferred
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably in professional sports
- Ability to handle heavy outbound phone call and email volume (50 calls & 50 emails a day)
- Knowledge in AXS Back Office, Pipedrive or other ticketing and CRM software preferred
- Must be able to carry/move/handle 15 pounds.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Move in a fast-paced environment that will occasionally be loud.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *