Responsible for the data entry process and working to coordinate the season ticket sales with Sales Department, partial plan sales and Premium Sales with which encompasses RGV Vipers, RGV Toros and respective venues Bert Ogden Arena and HEB Park.
- Provide support to box office seller staff in resolving issues and providing customer service care.
- Process and fulfill all season, partial plan and individual requests, as orders are submitted.
- Interact with AE’s, Inside Sale’s, Group Sale’s and CSR’s as their first contact in a professional and friendly manner.
- Help prepare and assist part-time box office staff on day of game at the arena.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to both internal and external contacts.
- Work with Arena Director of Ticketing on show days to ensure event is ready to go on; this might include arena floor setup and/or relocation of ticket holders on show night.
- Perform other duties assigned by Arena Director of Ticketing
- Assist in the maintenance of marketing/trade/comp policies for all events.
- Provide professional customer service to patrons and clients.
- Analyze challenges, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of organizational objectives
- Assist in the maintenance of Basketball and Soccer ticket operations, customer relations, and game-day box office management for all ticketed sports including basketball and soccer as well as other matches/games as needed
Education and/or Experience
- Working Knowledge of Box Office or similar operations, customer service techniques, computer operations, accounting / cash management procedures
- Skill in computerized ticketing operations, guest relations, long term and immediate decision making, verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
- Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
- Two years of ticketing or related experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Some college course work completed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for long hours; use hands to handle files, type and operate office machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle office correspondence.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*The Bert Ogden Arena is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.