- Cash Handling; Check-out Procedures
- Assist and support Box Office staff in any of their job functions, as needed
- Provide a positive team environment within the department
- Facilitate open communication with the staff
- Exhibit proper interdepartmental communication and organization
- Conduct complete and satisfactory staff training
- Assist in ensuring appropriate staffing levels.
- Balancing and reconciliation of all seller cash drawers
- Monitor and maintain all ticketing computers, software and hardware
- Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phone
- Organize nightly Will Call tickets
- Assist in event set up, such as scanners and printers when needed
- Working Knowledge of Box Office or similar operations, customer service techniques, computer operations, accounting / cash management procedures
- Skill in computerized ticketing operations, guest relations, long term and immediate decision making, verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
- Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
- One year ticketing or related experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Some college coursework completed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for long hours; use hands to handle files, type and operate office machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle office correspondence.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above.Â They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.Â Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*The Bert Ogden Arena is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.