The Chief Revenue officer is responsible for the management of all Account Executives with a focus on achieving department-based goals. This individual will staff, train and manage an effective sales and customer service team for the purpose of retaining existing accounts and generating new business. Additional individual sales goals are required to be met. Key traits to exhibit are strong leadership characteristics, confidence, creativity, enthusiasm, attention to detail and excellent work ethic.
- Effectively manage sales campaigns, timelines and training for ticket sales staff
- Track daily, weekly, monthly and annual activity and sales team and individual goals
- Strategically work with the CEO/President and Executive Vice President to build and execute the RGV FC Toros Ticket Sales business plan and budget
- Focus on retention of existing accounts and identify new business opportunities to meet and exceed ticket sales team and individual goals
- Be creative with ways to enhance the staff’s existing skills as well as educate and motivate the Ticket Sales staff
- Establish schedule for bi-weekly one-on-ones with Ticket Sales staff to review goals, discuss challenges, upcoming campaigns and strengths based while providing feedback and areas of opportunity to grow
- Efficiently manage workdays as determined by Management
- Maintain records of all campaigns in CRM or ticket system
- Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns
- Collectively plan and execute season ticket holder and new business events with appropriate departments while overseeing that all timelines and initiatives are being met
- Participate in sales appointments and sales calls with staff to provide support or continued education, as needed
- Attend all RGV FC Toros home games – pursue new business opportunities, fulfill ticket sales obligations, host special events, delegating all Ticket Sales game day duties and overseeing the execution
- Collaborates with other departments within the organization to strategically create positive publicity for the Club
- College degree
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior sales and management experience
- Ability to maintain electronic account records for the upkeep of customer relationship management database in CRM system
- Capable of taking on multiple projects, assignments and group events with exceptional results
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embrace changes and welcome fresh perspectives; work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Maintain and reflect a positive attitude
- Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism and accountability
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
- Demonstrate success in building, motivating and leading teams
Education and Experience:
- College degree in Sports Management or Business strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of AXS Ticketing System
- Extended working hours periodically required as directed by business needs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
*We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*