JOB TITLE: Concession Stand Manager
DEPARTMENT: DHR Sports Canter-Overtime Cafe
REPORTS TO: DHR Sports Center Director
JOB SCHEDULE: Regular Part Time
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
The Concession Stand Manager is responsible for running the operation of the concession stands including the cashiers, cooking and prep areas. The Concession Stand Manager will oversee stands cleanliness/neatness, product quality, customer service, stand safety, and food safety. Employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work an event-based schedule.
(Including, but not limited to…):
- Preforms opening and closing procedure for event.
- Ensure Concession team members are following proper policy and procedure in accordance with Food Service & Hospitality standards.
- Verifies inventory prior to and after the event for accuracy as required.
- Responsible for overseeing Concession Cashiers, Prep Cooks, and Cooks.
- Responsible for communicating performance concerns according to company policy and practice to Concession Managers.
- Willing to cover any open position to assure location is fully operational and company standards pertaining to the speed of service and guest satisfaction are met.
- Oversee stands cleanliness, product quality, customer service, and food safety service are being met by Food Service & Hospitality company standards.
- Assist in other areas in the Concession department as directed.
- Other duties as assigned to support the Concession operation as directed by Concessions Director or Food & Beverage Director.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in basic food handling, sanitation, and customer service is preferred.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to be self-directed while working in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to read in the English language to effectively manage inventory and requisitions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and long hours. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior related work experience preferred.
- Food Handler certification
- Move in a fast-paced environment that may sometimes be loud.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *