JOB TITLE: Concession Stand Attendant
DEPARTMENT: Overtime Cafe
REPORTS TO: Yurissa Martinez
JOB SCHEDULE: PRN- As needed
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
A concession stand attendant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service by preparing & selling food to our customers, handling money, and maintaining a clean and sanitized work environment
- Provide great customer service
- Preparing food and beverages for customers, handling and managing cashier station money, cleaning and sanitizing work area
- The preparation of food includes but not limited to popcorn, burgers, frito pies, hot dogs, wings, nachos among other items
- Cleaning equipment, dishes, concession stand counters, etc
- Restocking merchandise
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work area
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Have experience with a concession stand or restaurant
- Must be able to multi-task and be committed
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to handle money
- Follow uniform and grooming standards; present themselves in a professional manner, be clean and neat
- Candidate must be a responsible, mature and dependable individual who will enjoy working at our concession stand
- Must have a food handler certificate
- Must have a resume
- Willing to work with a flexible schedule which will include weekends, holidays, and special events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- This position could be exposed to hazardous materials and various weather conditions.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *