Department: Vipers Academy
Reports To: Overtime Cafe Manager
Job Schedule: PRN – As Needed
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
A concession stand attendant is responsible for assisting customers and taking orders, handling money, preparation of food, and maintaining a clean and sanitized environment.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Providing good customer service
- Taking orders for food and beverages, preparation of food, cashier, handling money, cleaning and sanitizing
- Preparing food, popcorn, burgers, hot dogs, wings, nachos, and much more
- Cleaning equipment, dishes, counters, etc
- Stocking items
- Maintain a clean and sanitized place
- Experience with concession stand
- Must be able to multitask and be committed
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to handle money
- Follow uniform and grooming standards, being professional, clean and neat.
- Employee must be responsible, mature and a dependable individual who will enjoy working
- Willing to work with flexible schedules- weekends, holidays, and special events.
Education and Experience:
- Prior related work experience preferred.
- Food Handler certification
- Move in a fast-paced environment that may sometimes be loud.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *