Reports To: Director of Corporate Sales
Job Schedule: Full-Time
FLSA Classification: Salary Exempt
Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business revenue for the facility by general sales and suite sales, event promotions, corporate sponsorship and signage sales.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of a comprehensive sales plan for both venues as set forth in the annual business plan and constantly generating new sales prospects
- Sells available venue advertising space (Suites, Premier Seat Inventory, Static and Digital Signage, etc.)
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales plans and programs, both short and long-range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the venue.
- Develops sales contracts and addendum and monitors compliance.
- Aggressively seek new contacts and maintain working relationships with all civic and industry organizations, corporate promotional contacts, and event and booking representatives.
- Provides on-going support and service to new and existing clients.
- Must have the ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with a focus on Client and Guest Services, entrepreneurship, and building & growing a strong business is essential
- High aptitude for figures and advanced writing skills
- Work independently, exercising sound business judgment and initiative
- Maintain professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic
- Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, in addition to normal business hours Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have proven computer skills in Microsoft Office
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5-7 years proven sales experience required
- No certifications required
- Must be able to carry/move/handle 15 pounds.
- Move in a fast-paced environment that will occasionally be loud.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *