Department: Game Operations
Reports To: Director of Game Operations and Entertainment
Job Schedule: PRN – As needed
FLSA Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Entertainment Team intern will assist in the coordination of all dance teams for Vipers home games;
assist with the Vipers mascot and dancers on their appearances; assist with the set-up/tear-down
concourse entertainment for Vipers home games; assist with yearly entertainment team auditions; and
assist in coordination and on-floor execution of game timeouts, contests, game activities and events
prior to, during, and after games. Interns must attend all Game Day related meetings. Dance Team Intern
will also assist with the Vipers Dance Academy at the DHR Wellness Center as well as the Jr Vipers Dance
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Assist the Director with Entertainment team auditions
- Assist with social media for all dance teams
- Assist at onsite photoshoots with all Entertainment teams
- Assist to coordinate dancers on game days
- Assist in organizing and preparing game day music and dancer checklist
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory lists of supplies, props, costumes, etc.
- Assist in execution of in-game promotions and entertainment elements as needed
- Conduct research, as assigned, for new music, themes,
- Contribute to department brainstorming sessions
- Assist on game nights as assigned
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
- Assist all members of production team as assigned
- Assist in managing Vipers Dance Academy.
- Assist with managing Jr. Vipers Performance Teams.
- Excellent phone and social media skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to deal with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Dance or Marketing Major
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to keep track of multiple calendars
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Move in a fast-paced environment that will occasionally be loud.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may
be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this
document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee
occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*