Event Lead Supervisor
- Assist in preparing supplies and equipment prior to event.
- Assist in conducting meetings, train employees, planning, assigning, and directing work assignments.
- Assist in directing staff on duties and assign to appropriate work location.
- Provide assistance to any staff member.
- Provide customer service to all guests by remaining calm and courteous.
- Help with seating relocations and ADA seating.
- Handle guest related incidents, including but not limited to, injuries, illnesses and inappropriate behavior.
- Assist supervisors in emergencies according to venue policies.
- Assist supervisors in dealing with “unruly” people according to venue policies.
- Patrol assigned venue areas to ensure guest safety.
- Provide security escorts as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED/High School Diploma required
- Valid Driver License
- Reliable transportation
- Must be a responsible, motivated individual with a competitive spirit
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Professional and well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergencies.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and climb stairs for the duration of shift.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
Job Category: Event Services
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edinburg Texas