Department: Safety & Security
Job Schedule: PRN – As needed
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-exempt
Provide guests with a consistent level of impressive service that exceeds their expectations during the games and events. Control admission to the parking. Set up and tear down cones for traffic control. Assist guests with any questions they have.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows entry into the venue and directs traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Guiding customers into designated or available parking spots.
- Must be able to respond to objections with a guest service approach.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees
- Greet all guests as they enter and exit of the facility
- Must possess the ability to work hours as dictated by events
- Must possess the ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful.
- Follow directions and directives from supervisors.
- Follow the organization’s policies and guidelines.
- Professional appearance, positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure and to exercise sound judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good relations with guests and patrons.
- Must be able to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must successfully complete provided on-the-job training
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work outside in all weather conditions.
- Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful.
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet.
- Must be able to carry/move/handle 25 pounds using proper lifting.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *