Department: Safety & Security
Job Schedule: PRN – As Needed
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Our Event Security team members play a pivotal role in creating a safe environment for our guests from the moment they enter the venue until the moment they depart.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Assists guests with locating exits and amenities such as restrooms and concession areas.
- Ensures that aisles, walkways, and designated seating areas are clear, clean, and safe.
- Notifies supervisor of any problems with facilities, supplies, and venue.
- Assists guests with complaints or concerns; escalates concerns to supervisor when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Remain attentive to the needs and demeanor of our guests using a positive, proactive approach to problem solving.
- Interact with guests in screening security locations, access control, crowd control, and court court/stage security.
- Monitor Safety and security conditions in the area.
- Regulate and control access to restricted and secure areas.
- Ability to respectfully search purses, bags and a person’s body upon entry other the venue.
- Must be able to respond to objections with guest service approach.
- Occasionally move barriers and line holders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to resolve minor disagreements.
- Ability to learn venue layouts and operating guidelines.
- Pass background check.
- Possess the ability to meet dress code standards.
- Possess good verbal and written communication and team building skills.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must successfully complete provided on-the-job training.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Must possess the ability to walk freely up and down stairs.
- This position may be exposed to adverse conditions such as weather changes, loud noises, pyrotechnics etc.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *