Job Title: Inside Ticket Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports To: Ticket Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will be customer oriented, a team player, and a great ambassador for the Drive brand in the community. Heavy requirements will be made for cold calling, gathering referrals and servicing existing customers. This person will be responsible for initiating contact with leads provided by management, establishing and creating interest, closing sales, and delivering on promises made. Success here will result through the ability to do the following:
- Display a consistent work ethic in making sales calls, closing sales, and helping others
- Conduct consultative need satisfaction sales calls to identify customers’ needs and present venue benefits, resulting in expanded utilization and value realized customers, and increased business for the company
- Understand and effectively communicate relevant feature, function and benefits of the game experience to all ticket customers
- Meet and exceed targeted sales results for all product categories
- Engage company decision-makers and target customers via phone, email and face to face meetings consistently reaching goals established for calls and sales recorded
- Develop and maintain a database of assigned and acquired ticket customers and prospects and utilize functions of contact management system to optimize sales success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sports Management, Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Previous sales experience of at least one year is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professional history of customer-oriented activity
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.