The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to see firsthand how to execute successful Marketing strategies for events, programs, and game day initiatives. The Marketing Intern plays an integral part in the creation, development, execution, and breakdown of our creative projects and marketing programs. The intern will also assist with various daily tasks and responsibilities contributing to the overall success of the Marketing departments.
- Assist with email campaign management, planning, scheduling and reporting
- Assist with content, graphic and copy editing
- Assist with data cleaning in marketing automation platform
- Assist with web updates
- Coordinate within other units of the Marketing Department to ensure all elements are in place for successful marketing campaign for each game/ event
- Assist in cataloging photos for digital marketing purposes
- Will research other teams and keep abreast of industry trends, new technologies and tools, and overall best practices
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Assist with developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Attend and work events (including weekend events) to gather social media content
- Provide ideas for campaigns and promotions
- Monitor analytics with social media team to determine effectiveness of campaigns and adjust strategy accordingly in real time
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist with responding to messages and comments on all social media platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.