This position shall assist in the production, setup, and execution of all events for Bert Ogden Arena and HEB Park.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with setup, in-event, and tear down of event needs at HEB Park and Bert Ogden Arena. These events include, but are not limited to, major events (sports, concerts, conventions, etc.) and special events.
- Set and strike tables, chairs, podiums, stages, pipe and drape, décor, and banners as necessary.
- Assist event and production staffs with AV assets, in-house feeds, lighting, and audio systems.
- Perform off-season maintenance and preventive maintenance projects.
- Loading and unloading equipment for facility needs
- Operating larger vehicles such as vans and box trucks
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Work with team members and administrative staff to arrange facility needs
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The employee must also possess the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work flexible hours including availability as needed, nights, weekends and holidays
- Clean Criminal Background
- Good Verbal and Written Skills
- Must be Outgoing, Personable and Professional
- Enjoy Working in a Team Environment
To perform this position successfully, an individual must possess the following physical requirements:
- Must be physically fit
- The ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time (minimum of 4 hours)
- The ability to lift 25 lbs.
*THE BERT OGDEN ARENA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.