|Job Title:||Staffing Coordinator|
|Reports To:||Administration Management|
|Job Schedule:||Part Time|
|FLSA Classification:||Hourly Non-Exempt|
The Staffing Coordinator will supervise all PRN personnel needs for Golden Grape Entertainment.
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping, time off requests and staff attendance
- Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
- Assist the HR department with hiring and onboarding new employees
- Monitors employee performance and provides constructive and timely performance feedback to management
- Assists in administering uniform, attendance, cell phone, and other company policies
- Partners with department managers to ensure effective and timely posting of seasonal and year-round positions
- Confirm staff details and working hours to ensure accurate employee compensation
- Identify company employee requirements and create a staffing strategy
- Responsible for maintaining strong external business relationships with third party staffing agencies, sponsor companies, local high schools, and colleges.
- Develops new strategies and programs to attract candidates
- Works closely with department managers to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate initiatives
- Oversees all activities related to personnel and processing
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel issues and information
- Screens and conducts reference checks on candidates
- Responsible for employment engagement of all PRN staff members
- Facilitates new hire orientation to ensure PRN employees understand company policies and department procedures.
- Partners with department managers to schedule training classes
- Ensure constant communication and relationship building occurs with PRN staff
- Analyze and identify reasons for turnover for PRN staff and provide corrective action plans for department managers
- Participates in job fairs with TWC, local college and universities
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be organized and punctual
- Must possess sensitivity in understanding employees’ needs while maintaining a sense of balance to ensure that staffing requirements are met for the facility.
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of developing and implementing human resource strategies including hiring and orienting new employees
- Ability to analyze data to adequately staff the organization
- Positive relationship building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent understanding of staffing policies, strategies, and best practices
Education and Experience:
- Three years of work experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience in recruiting, human resources and must have a good understanding of the hiring process
Certification(s) & Licenses:
- Valid Driver License
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk and climb stairs for the duration of the shift.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. *